Camel Toe: how to avoid it?

Sakisaki

Jun 18, 2006
Okay, I know the answer is better fitting jeans, but I keep having this problem no matter what jeans I wear. What styles are best for curvy petite (5') women with some belly anyway? What should I look for to avoid this awful, horrid camel toe problem?

Please help!

Sakisaki said:
Okay, I know the answer is better fitting jeans, but I keep having this problem no matter what jeans I wear. What styles are best for curvy petite (5') women with some belly anyway? What should I look for to avoid this awful, horrid camel toe problem?

Please help!

Oh my goodness, I feel for you. ...I think I noticed that lucky brand has like a unique crotch( a little lower than actual vagina(sorry for lack of better words,they escape me:blink: )but they are lower in that area so you don't even touch that part, like a half an inch away...maybe that would help so it does not form onto anything but air.:blink:

I had no idea what that was until I saw that Nicholas Cage movie thing last weekend....maybe you could just wear things that fit properly, and are appropriate? That seems to be the advice in the movie.

I know some girls use like a business card type paper....trim it to there "size" and wear in their undies and put a pantliner over it to seal it in...hope that helps!! ( makes sure its a lil stiffer material but not too stiff that it chafes you)

alexandrainparis said:
I had no idea what that was until I saw that Nicholas Cage movie thing last weekend....maybe you could just wear things that fit properly, and are appropriate? That seems to be the advice in the movie.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: