Camel Spy or Chloe Phyton Doctor Bag?

Cristina said:
Yes, call :nuts: I like the color combination of the python on the BV more than the Chloe. I also love the strap. Let me know what you find out!

I just talked to someone at Saks and she told me that the ship date is in May..Ahhh I almost order it but I am going to think about it a little bit longer:P :lol: :nuts: :love: :love: :love: . OMG! I got to make sure if this is the perfect bag for me and the bag that I can smile and talk to! he he ..:nuts: :nuts: .

Sweetea, did you decide? I couldn't tell by what you wrote up above! It sounds like the BV python which is also stunning beautiful. I would definitely take that before the Spy (only because you already have a Spy).

Sweetea said:
This is going to be my second Spy bag and it's going to be my first Chloe bag if I decide to buy it.:love: :love: I love the color of the spy (camel) also the color of Chloe Phyton Doctor Bag. Both bags are gorgeous! Which one do you think is the best considering the style, the durability, the beauty and the unique of two bags?

hey sweetea, what happened to no more bags:lol: :lol: :lol:
but seriously, i like the chloe better.

YOu guys..I have been a bit blah with my decision on my next bag purchase.

I wanted my next bag purchase to be exotic (phyton) one but I haven't really had time to look and see it in person.

The dream exotic bags that comes to mind are:

Pink or green Chanel (ostrich) and the price is about $7,000 something.

Blue, green, choco combo color phyton spy, the price is about $5,000.

Chloe...but not sure which one..)the gold phyton doctor bag or the silver/black silverado bag?

I really wanted to see all of this bags in person so I can try it and see is I like these bags but I haven't had time to go to the Galleria to see if the have it (NM, Saks, etc..).

Then this phyton BV but this you have to pre-order and it will be shipped in May.

Giving the situation I think what I need to do is to go to the Galleria and check out the stores but I am so afraid that I might be tempted to buy that spy phyton it it is still available. But the think about the spy phyton, she look too fragile! def is not for everyday. But it's so gorgeous!

BTW I did order the camel regular spy but doubt if I will keep it. I will come sometime next week. I will let you know what I think of that bag.

Goosh..that's is my situation guys. I have been too busy to go for a bag hunting in the stores..maybe sometimes next week I hope!

doulosforhim said:
hey sweetea, what happened to no more bags:lol: :lol: :lol:
but seriously, i like the chloe better.

doulosforhim, I know..it's like a joke!:lol: :lol: :lol: . But I really need to stick with NO MORE BAGS for me for the next 6 months.

Maybe I have to think and find what TDF bag I wanted to get in the next 6 month? And forget about all the bags I mentioned earlier!! I have enough of spring and summer bags! I need to think for gorgeous fall and winter bags!:biggrin:

Oooh... I haven't seen the Chanel ones yet! Can you post pics?

I think out of the choices that I have seen since the Chloe silver one is too flashy for you, that the BV would be a great choice too.... (but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT CHLOE!!!!)

I haven't see the Chanel ones though. I am so curious now! I love your bag collection, especially the SF Ostrich bag. I'll have to live vicariously through your bag collection!!!

BalenciagaLove said:
Oooh... I haven't seen the Chanel ones yet! Can you post pics?

I think out of the choices that I have seen since the Chloe silver one is too flashy for you, that the BV would be a great choice too.... (but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT CHLOE!!!!)

I haven't see the Chanel ones though. I am so curious now! I love your bag collection, especially the SF Ostrich bag. I'll have to live vicariously through your bag collection!!!

Thank BalenciagaLove!

Oh I wish I have the pic for the chanel so I can admire it too but I haven't seen it online or anywhere else online (well actually I haven't really looking hard online). But the chanel boutique in at the galleria has the green color (only one avail.) and NM for the pink, salmony color (only one avail.).

In person this orstrich chanel is sooo gorgeous! It's not the same style like classic flap one. This style that I like has more room inside the bag and the style looks more modern then the classic flap one. The chain is a combo chain and leather. The front flap on this bag is smaller or not as wide as the classic one.

The thing is I already have ostrich bag and I love my SF Ostrich bag!! I would never trade with anything else! So I think I should concentrate on getting the phyton one instead.

My feeling is from all of the bags I mentions above, I tend to go more with phyton BV..I am so tempting to order it right now but still you know..I am not going to get it until May!:nuts:.

Also I instead spending $7000 something for the ostrich chanel, I though of the birkin..he he..but I hate waiting..so if I see one I like at the store, I would have to buy it!.

Sweetea said:
doulosforhim, I know..it's like a joke!:lol: :lol: :lol: . But I really need to stick with NO MORE BAGS for me for the next 6 months.

Maybe I have to think and find what TDF bag I wanted to get in the next 6 month? And forget about all the bags I mentioned earlier!! I have enough of spring and summer bags! I need to think for gorgeous fall and winter bags!:biggrin:

:lol: this handbag industry is outrageous, why must they make gorgeous bags everyseason in different colors and styles? just when you think you have found your dream bag and are done.....it happens again:wacko:

my hubbie is really helping me stay in control. i did find that gerard bag and it is being sent to me. at least if i like it, it will be a bag i won't mind carrying to work (hospital). seems reasonable. i did give hubbie a list for mothers day gifts and it had the jimmy choo ramona bag in navy in it. it is classy and so practical, especially for me since i go to alot of nursing conferences. what do you think?
he really wants me to get the LV suhali in black, he loves that bag, but i can't seem to allow him to spend all that money on just one bag, but then again :love:

I say go with the Spy because your other spy is a completely different look. The one your considering now is more neutral and will go with more colors/outfits. Spy all the way!

doulosforhim said:
:lol: this handbag industry is outrageous, why must they make gorgeous bags everyseason in different colors and styles? just when you think you have found your dream bag and are done.....it happens again:wacko:

my hubbie is really helping me stay in control. i did find that gerard bag and it is being sent to me. at least if i like it, it will be a bag i won't mind carrying to work (hospital). seems reasonable. i did give hubbie a list for mothers day gifts and it had the jimmy choo ramona bag in navy in it. it is classy and so practical, especially for me since i go to alot of nursing conferences. what do you think?
he really wants me to get the LV suhali in black, he loves that bag, but i can't seem to allow him to spend all that money on just one bag, but then again :love:

What a great hubby you have! Lucky you! he even wants you to get the LV suhali in black. The suhali hasn't grown on me that much..dunno maybe later but I haven't thought about it that much. But it's a gorgeous bag. Which style do you like on suhali?

I love the navy blue JC Ramona. But good luck on finding the navy ramona though. Last time I saw the navy blue was long time ago and I haven't seen her again at the JM boutique. If you can find one that bag is really beautiful!

Finally the Gerald Derald (sp) bag.., yeah I think the bag is nice. The style is simple and the leather looks very nice too. I kind of giving up on that bag. I think I called 3 places and got no response from them yet. What I wanted is a light color for spring and summer. What color of gerald did you get? oooh you need to post pics when you got it. I hope you like it.

Yep. You are so right about this craziness of the bags industry. But it looks like we actually wanting and expecting those great bag designers to come up with new bags in each season that would capture our hearts. I could imagine how boring our live is without great bags! :lol: And I think it is our faults though if we can't control ourselves from buying those gorgeous bags if we can't afford it. Sounds like you have a good self control so you are ok.;)

did you see PGN post on Gerald bags. The Look has them and for 298. wow.
nordstroms will actually be getting more JC ramona bags in navy this week. only a small quantity though for the whole country. i gave the SA my hubbies name and number ( i will keep my fingers crossed) he says he is just worried that i will get it find something wrong with it and return it. he knows how particular we ladies are.
the LV is the Fabuleux. I am not sure about it though. what do you think? i found this picture from Eluxury.

doulosforhim said:
did you see PGN post on Gerald bags. The Look has them and for 298. wow.
nordstroms will actually be getting more JC ramona bags in navy this week. only a small quantity though for the whole country. i gave the SA my hubbies name and number ( i will keep my fingers crossed) he says he is just worried that i will get it find something wrong with it and return it. he knows how particular we ladies are.
the LV is the Fabuleux. I am not sure about it though. what do you think? i found this picture from Eluxury.

First, what is PGN? he he..I will go check out the GD bags once I know where to go.:biggrin:

:lol: when you mentioned about what the SA said to you..he must be concerned loosing a comission. But I wouldn't be worry if you don't like it..heeh return it.

The LV Fab is super gorgeous!! :love: :love: . I wouldn't mind having one myself..:lol: :nuts:

Sweetea said:
First, what is PGN? he he..I will go check out the GD bags once I know where to go.:biggrin:

:lol: when you mentioned about what the SA said to you..he must be concerned loosing a comission. But I wouldn't be worry if you don't like it..heeh return it.

The LV Fab is super gorgeous!! :love: :love: . I wouldn't mind having one myself..:lol: :nuts:

Hi sweetea! I'm PGN:lol: !! I went shopping this weekend in ny with my sis in law and found some GD bags! By the way- I laugh so hard at your posts-you are just like me-"no more bags"---yea right!!! :lol: I can't seem to stop!