Camel Spy or Chloe Phyton Doctor Bag?

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
This is going to be my second Spy bag and it's going to be my first Chloe bag if I decide to buy it.:love: :love: I love the color of the spy (camel) also the color of Chloe Phyton Doctor Bag. Both bags are gorgeous! Which one do you think is the best considering the style, the durability, the beauty and the unique of two bags?

Yeah I thought of the same think. The phyton leather kind of make me think though..although I love exotic leather. What do you think of the durability of the phyton skin? It seems a little frigile (sp)?

The Python is soooo gorgeous! I would totally get the python over another spy. Heck, I would get the python over the spy. Aren't you getting the white-silver/gold metallic spy too?

I so wish Python wasn't illegal here otherwise I would definitely get that one. It is so stunning!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Sorry.. I never carried python bag so I don't know about the durability but my friend has silverado python in silver/gray and she says that's her favorite bag of all... :love:

BalenciagaLove said:
The Python is soooo gorgeous! I would totally get the python over another spy. Heck, I would get the python over the spy. Aren't you getting the white-silver/gold metallic spy too?

I so wish Python wasn't illegal here otherwise I would definitely get that one. It is so stunning!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yes Yes I know!! I am awaiting for my gold and silver too! It's pre-order til April:love: :love: . But I saw this camel, also I saw the spy phyton!! and I love that too!! but the spy phyton is close to 5K. Yikes!. I almost almost buy it but I was worry about the durability of the phyton. I know it's super gorgeous!! :nuts:

yjs82 said:
Sorry.. I never carried python bag so I don't know about the durability but my friend has silverado python in silver/gray and she says that's her favorite bag of all... :love:

Ohhh I saw that silverado phyton in silver/black I think on NM online. It looks super too! I wish I could see them in person so I can try and decide right there. :biggrin:

Ooh... I wasn't thinking about that one. I was thinking about this one! I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS BAG!!!

I think it's $2800 + change available at BG.

Attachments

• python hobo.jpg
    python hobo.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 93
BalenciagaLove said:
Ooh... I wasn't thinking about that one. I was thinking about this one! I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS BAG!!!

I think it's $2800 + change available at BG.

oooh, I know this isn't one of your choices, but I like it best :shame:

I am not sure about the silver..though..it's a little too shiny for me..but dunno..I never seen it in person. Also the size..is that silver medium or large? I have try the silverado regular and it a little too busy I think but who know with this phyton one. OOh also BV has the crocker (sp) bag in python and that's super nice too! I have to find a pic for it and post it here.

i don't like that chloe style in python, so i would choose the spy bag. however, i DO like the chloe silver bag that balenciagalove posted. now THAT is a HOT bag!

i love the BC cocker but the python doesn't do it for me. much better in black or chocolate.