Camel smooth mini luggage vs trapeze souris help!!

audmed

O.G.
Feb 15, 2011
Ladies I have a dilemma, I currently own a camel smooth mini luggage & now really want a trapeze as well. The dilemma is what color to get, initially I wanted the blue tri color (blue wings, blk base, brown flap) but its impossible to find. I was thinking the souris but now I'm confused are camel & souris the same color???? Thx for your help. If they are the same would love suggestions on other neutral color options (other than dune as its a touch too light)

jennyliu87

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Camel and souris are not the same, one is more brown and the other one is more grey. But they do both belong to the neutral family, I would wait for another perfect tricolor

starshar

May 2, 2011
I think they belong to the neutral family too. Souris has grey undertones and camel has beige nude undertones.

audmed

O.G.
Feb 15, 2011
Thx for clarifying so a trapeze in souris has white stitching & is more grey while a camel luggage is more tan - did I get that right??? I keep going back to souris but just scared bc I can't see it in person prior to my purchase...

yasmes

Sep 14, 2009
London
I've got camel smoot Mini, and if looking for a Trapeze - would definitely try to find very different color. Camel and Souris are not the same but belong to the same color group (neutrals) and most of the people would never recognize the difference if not seen together.