Camel Smooth Mini Luggage Instant Reveal BUT I'm not too happy :(

I was at NM a few months ago and was looking at a Bal Work bag and it was clearly used. I pointed it out to the SA and they were shocked.

Someone clearly wore it and returned it and the previous SA never inspected it, closely.

If you can call and explain and have them order you a brand new one, I wouldn't hesitate.
It's a lot of money!

Don't keep it if you're not 100% happy - it's your money. It's like when vendors try to palm off torn-and-taped dollar bills on you and chide you for being difficult when you refuse to accept them. A new bag should cheer you up, not vex you. If the scratches on the bag bother you, send it back.

Thank you ladies for all your support. I did call my SA and she said she'll replace it. She did make feel me like it's such an inconvenience for her and she was definitely borderline rude to me this time around, which really annoys me! Uhm, hello! I'm the one paying an extra $80 to ship a defective bag back to you and the one who'll be waiting another 10 days or so to be able to use the bag that I already paid for a week ago! Ugh! Hate this! But I'll try to be patient and crossing my fingers that she'll send me a better one!

I will give her a chance to redeem herself and I will let you ladies know where I bought it from once I get the replacement. I just wanna give her a chance.

But again, thank you!! I love tpf! :smile:

Thank you ladies for all your support. I did call my SA and she said she'll replace it. She did make feel me like it's such an inconvenience for her and she was definitely borderline rude to me this time around, which really annoys me! Uhm, hello! I'm the one paying an extra $80 to ship a defective bag back to you and the one who'll be waiting another 10 days or so to be able to use the bag that I already paid for a week ago! Ugh! Hate this! But I'll try to be patient and crossing my fingers that she'll send me a better one!

I will give her a chance to redeem herself and I will let you ladies know where I bought it from once I get the replacement. I just wanna give her a chance.

Some of those SA are too sassy if you ask me. You are right the inconvenience is totally yours, you're losing money!

You really shouldn't have to pay to return a "used" bag. It's not like you changed your mind about the bag. You would have kept it if it wasn't in that condition. Does your SA have another one in stock now? If so, it makes you wonder why she didn't send a fresher bag to you in the first place. Hope this works out for you.

I hope this works out for you too. Seems unfair that you should have to pay to ship it back. Perhaps once you get the new bag and it (hopefully) is a suitable replacement, you can broach the discussion of her refunding you that money -- or even a gift card to cover that expense. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want and what will make you happy. Good luck.

And here's another problem :sad:

Oh dear!!

I hope you get it returned or something! Don't ignore those defects~ I agree with one of the TPF saying that it looked like nails scratches, and I think I spotted something like a water mark there!

I once bought a Miu Miu Bag and had some issue like yours..and I've been full of regret since ever, for not returning it! (Because I was too lazy to do so, and didn't thought it would bother me much, but IT did!!)

All the best! Let us know how things went! ;)

P.S
Oops, didn't read till the end of the thread! Great to know that the SA is doing something about it for you! But don't hesitate to give her a precious peace of your mind if she is being rude!