Camel or Hazel?

sparks1007

Jan 29, 2014
Hi all! Just wondering a few things about camel and hazel colourways. Are these different colours? I've seen these two bags and debating which to buy. The hazel would work out much cheaper. Is it a pinky colour?

Hazel bag shot:

Thanks!

Attachments

• 10770475_3758346_1000.jpg
    10770475_3758346_1000.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 257
I am just getting into Givenchy and was about to post a thread for help with the brand. I have to say I really like that first bag. I don't know to much about the brand yet, so i don't know if it is just a lighting issue. But that first shot is really nice.

I have wanted a hazel Antigona ever since I recently stumbled upon hrhsunshine's reveal of her small Antigona.

Is the hazel color still in stores? I was under the impression it is a seasonal color and currently not available in stores or am I wrong? I would love to get a medium Antigona in hazel goatskin :heart:

I have wanted a hazel Antigona ever since I recently stumbled upon hrhsunshine's reveal of her small Antigona.

Is the hazel color still in stores? I was under the impression it is a seasonal color and currently not available in stores or am I wrong? I would love to get a medium Antigona in hazel goatskin :heart:

It is an amazing neutral. No, it was a seasonal and has not been available.

It is an amazing neutral. No, it was a seasonal and has not been available.

Thanks!

I thought so too because after I saw your reveal, I did a little research and learnt it was no longer available. Seeing the OP's post, got me wondering if I got the wrong info. Your hazel Antigona is too gorgeous for words!

Thanks!

I thought so too because after I saw your reveal, I did a little research and learnt it was no longer available. Seeing the OP's post, got me wondering if I got the wrong info. Your hazel Antigona is too gorgeous for words!

Thank u. She is not with me anymore and I really regret letting her go.