Camel GiGi or NO?

Should I get my GiGi? I'm on the fence about the camel that's the only color in stock

• run out right now and buy...

• wait it out for the color you LOVE...

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you don't love the color, don't get it. I did see the camel Gigi, and I happen to really like it. But I chose black(which I love too), since I got a shoulder flap in camel and didn't want two camel bags.

I want a Gigi too. I have to admit the price is great, but it's totally not the color I want. I'll hold out to get the bag I truely want in the color I want. Plus I have 2 other camel bags. Even if I have to pay more, atleast I'll have the one I'm in love with. Good luck!

The 50% off sale is ending soon and they are running low on the leather Legacy stock. I would buy it - keep it for a while until you find another color (probably only the black one will be available) and then return it if you dont want it.
I returned mine when I found a black one but if I did not find a black one I would have just appled the camel one up and kept her. The Gigi looks great in camel - you just have to be careful with it.

If you're not feeling the camel now, time won't make it any better! Don't get it just because it's a good price. Wait it out, if you're meant to have a Gigi, a color you like will show up (or even a bag you like better)!

I prefer this bag in black too, but if I could only have gotten one for that price in camel, I certainly would have. Maybe get the camel, and hold on to it to see if the black becomes available, but I wouldnt pass up a Gigi at that price, no matter what color.

i would totally get it because u can always exchange it for the black one if it turns up...if a black one doesn't turn up u can still return the gigi but atleast u will lock in ur price...if u don't get it, the black may not turn up since legacy's are flying out the door at the outlets and if it does, u won't get the price that it is rite now

I purchased the Gigi in camel, and while I love the color I'm nervous about using it. I've kept the tags on her, and if I see a black show up in the outlet I may be exchanging her. While she's gorgeous, I worry about color transfer.