Camel CC trendy woc VS Burgundy leboy woc

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Please help me to decide between these two. Once is in lambskin and another is in caviar.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467181812.004731.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467181820.658732.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467181827.836779.jpg

2. I vote for the burgundy boy!! Is this washed caviar?

3. Burgundy boy!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PurseForum mobile app

4. I like them both but the working turn lock of the Trendy puts it ahead. The boy snap closure sometimes takes several tries to close.

5. Trendy cc pls..just not in this colour

FunBagz likes this.
  6. In another color, I would pick the trendy. But I feel the beige of this one is a bit to orange for my liking. So my vote goes to the boy WOC.

Shan29 likes this.
  7. burgundy. I saw it in person and it is stunning!

8. I love my WOC, but don't love the closure; so I would maybe go for the turn lock one

9. Love the look of turn lock one, but I like the deep purple caviar WOC, plus hassle free. I choose boy WOC.

10. I receive the camel woc just now. The lock is really a big plus, make it more beautiful and secure. However, lambskin looks so fragile and the bottom has wrinkles. I'm thinking about returning it and get the leboy.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467254243.010403.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467254253.247177.jpg

calflu likes this.
  11. I actually have the trendy cc woc in black so I do love the style. Just not in camel .

The burgundy boy is a really pretty color though. Let us know what you decide!!

12. burgundy boy for sure

13. I like the burgundy boy.

14. I love the burgundy boy!

15. I have the trendy cc woc in black also and absolutely love mine!