camel camila

mjlover1977

happy
O.G.
Nov 19, 2007
hello lovelies .. does anyone here have a camel camila bag? i love this style (i know its smaller but for me, i dont want to go back into 'stam territory') but the only one i can get my hands on is a camel colour. Now, i like it and i think it works well with the gold hardware, i just wanted some re-assurance from others .. i dont have anything in this colour .... do u think its versatile?

thanks all!:heart:

I didn't even know the Camilla came in Camel. Do you have a pic of it? I would think the Camel color would definitely be a versatile one. I briefly owned the Camilla in Silver. It is on the smaller side, but I still loved the bag's style and feminity. I ended up not liking the color however and returned it. I wouldn't mind eventually getting this style again in different color like the gorgeous Dijon.

hey there luv ... maybe its not camel? its this one - and yes, i just bought it!! It got it for $440 (which i think it good) ... i bought this miu coffer a few weeks ago and it was a fake! The girls on the authenticate me thread helped me so i got a refund (before the seller even sent it ... i bought it and then authenticated it ... silly, right?). So, the reason for that story is that i am due the refund for the fake miu this week so i can put that towards the camila!!

The seller is a TPFer too so all good!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230234589281&_trksid=p2761.l1259

cool - i thought that might be the same!! ive never had a bag this colour but i figure it should be 'neutral' so wont clash (i kinda live in black with a little colour). shop2drop1, if you see the ebay link it has what it looks like on a person ... thats what sealed it for me.

mjlover1977 - just checked the auction, that is the perfect size!!!! Thanks for referring me to it. I am also considering the Mayfair. Now I need to find out what colors it comes in.... I really like the Dijon, great price too, congrats!

^ just saw your pic of the Bordeaux, wow, I love it. Might need to add it to my "need to have" list. I need some sort of smallish bag for events that do not include multiple children. Just something for a night out or a quick dash to shop. Will be heading to ebay to stalk.....

argh - okay .,.. need some reassurance ... i just saw a camila on ebay in black and now i worry that i should have held out for the black ... tell me im being silly, please? BTW, the black is cheap! but its second hand whilst my dijon/camel one is BN ...

i think both colors are really nice, but if you're looking for a nice black evening bag then go with the black. Otherwise, if you've already got one, then go with dijon. I love this color!

i cant afford both and ive already paid for dijon .... i do have a great chanel small flap (black) and a patent chloe kerala that i could use if i wanted small black bags ... and i dont have anything like the dijon so im sure that will be fine.

i cant afford both and ive already paid for dijon .... i do have a great chanel small flap (black) and a patent chloe kerala that i could use if i wanted small black bags ... and i dont have anything like the dijon so im sure that will be fine.

I could always take that Dijon off your hands....:graucho:

I saw the black too, but I just got a black Lou & really don't use black bags that often (at least enough to justify 2, that I think are kind of similar). If you have other small black bags than those should work too, esp the Chanel flap!