Camel 06 First Arrived!

tiramisu I think you got a fab bag, it looks so yummy! The color and the leather look fantastic IMO....but yes if you don't love it then return it. Also remember with time and wear the leather changes and becomes even more amazing!

Best of luck to you and have fun checking out the b-bags in San Diego!

The camel looks delicious enough to eat!! :nuts: Remember..sometimes love takes time to develop (not always at first sight!!) so maybe you should give her a chance?? Either way, I hope you find the bag of your dreams! :love:

Dear All:
I AM KEEPING THIS ONE!!!:yahoo:

I woke up this morning and opened the box again, and it was different... I LOVE WHAT I GOT! And I also went to NM San Diego to see more than one Balenciaga bags, so I got to 'practice' touching and observing Balenciaga bags in real life. And what I got is pretty great for both the color Camel and leather condition!!! I admit, I WAS SO SILLY and PICKY!:P I mean, picky is good because you are spending quite a money. But I am used to Coach leather and was not appreciating the yummy leather that Balenciaga offers. And the pouch thing... It was pretty much on every First bag I saw, too... And like you all said, it is there because of the softness of the leather! So I am HAPPY NOW with my new first Balenciaga bag!!!

So THANK YOU ALL FOR WRITING AND GIVING ME SUPPORT AND ADVICE! Now I am educated a bit more about Balenciaga bags, and I will continue to discover about Bbag from you all!!!:heart::heart::heart: YOU GUYS ARE GREAT TEACHERS OF BALENCIAGA BAGS!!!