Came home with these boxes today - Happy Reveal

Wow, what a great haul. I really love the pallas chain handbag. That bright red really pops against the mono pattern. I do have a question. For this bag would you wear it for eveyday or is this just for special occasions?

I would consider buying.. but I am not sure if good for everyday like the Favorite. The gold chain strap kind of looks formal unlike the leather strap on the Favorite. Just trying to justify this purchase for me. I dont go to many special or formal occasion s typically. What are your thoughts? Maybe you can persuade me:graucho: I am debating between these two bags, which I want to get before the price increase.

Wow, what a great haul. I really love the pallas chain handbag. That bright red really pops against the mono pattern. I do have a question. For this bag would you wear it for eveyday or is this just for special occasions?

I would consider buying.. but I am not sure if good for everyday like the Favorite. The gold chain strap kind of looks formal unlike the leather strap on the Favorite. Just trying to justify this purchase for me. I dont go to many special or formal occasion s typically. What are your thoughts? Maybe you can persuade me:graucho: I am debating between these two bags, which I want to get before the price increase.
I think the pallas chain can be both, formal or casual. I would not wear as an everyday bag which I use my DE neverfull but it think it is a bag if you plan to dress up one day for work or a luncheon or dinner out with friends. It's a beautiful bag and it's not heavy and the chain makes it unique. I like the way you can wear it double chain or cross body. Good luck in deciding but I think you'll luv it. I placed it on my night stand and have been admiring since I took it home last night. Let me know what you decide.