Came home from London with, 1 SLG but 2 receipts :b

N-Laursen

Passion for L.V.
Jun 24, 2008
So at wednesday i thought i would celebrate my 100th post in here (I Know that it is kinda late to celebrate it now, because i have written much more since, but anyways).
So i Went into London, to have what i woud say, the best service i could have ever imagined, even though i have never shopped at any of the London stores because im from Denmark and has just moved to the UK.
But anyways i ended up buying the new Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Card Holder, pics are coming later !!
But that is not all :graucho:, because i went home with 2 receipts, and youre going to wait to see whats on the other receipt, til about October :b

It is so cool, normally the cards go in to the card holders from the top but on the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Card Holder, it goes into the side on one side, and on the other it goes in from the top, and in the middle there is an extra compartment, also accesable (Sorry if mis spelled) from the top (:
More info about the secret item when it arrives (:

Hi guys, so i have been having problems with the internet, and i dont fancy it working before the end of this week, however i tried to upload pictures to my blog so that i could put them over on this thread but something is wrong with the Uploader on blogspot where i have my blog /: , but i will definately post pictures one of the upcoming days (:, and of course an little update on the 'Secret' item (:

Hi again guys (:
Im sorry that i have first had the picturesuploaded today but i have been having trouble with my internet connection, but here they are :b (Btw.. notice the map of London as the background).

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

Thanks guys for all of your positive respons (: , really loved the ollection it is beautifull at first i wasent shure if i liked it or not but then i saw it in real life and the colletion is stunning, btw. they have alot of exotics at the New Bond Street boutique .. (GORGEUS)