Came home from London with, 1 SLG but 2 receipts :b

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So at wednesday i thought i would celebrate my 100th post in here (I Know that it is kinda late to celebrate it now, because i have written much more since, but anyways).
    So i Went into London, to have what i woud say, the best service i could have ever imagined, even though i have never shopped at any of the London stores because im from Denmark and has just moved to the UK.
    But anyways i ended up buying the new Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Card Holder, pics are coming later !!
    But that is not all :graucho:, because i went home with 2 receipts, and youre going to wait to see whats on the other receipt, til about October :b

2. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. I'm actually considering that card holder. How do you like it? October?

3. It is so cool, normally the cards go in to the card holders from the top but on the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Card Holder, it goes into the side on one side, and on the other it goes in from the top, and in the middle there is an extra compartment, also accesable (Sorry if mis spelled) from the top (:
    More info about the secret item when it arrives (:

4. hey, congratulations with your new graphite card holder. and i am so intrigued by that second item, could be an SO?

5. I'm excited! Please post pictures of your Graphite card holder!

6. Hi guys, so i have been having problems with the internet, and i dont fancy it working before the end of this week, however i tried to upload pictures to my blog so that i could put them over on this thread but something is wrong with the Uploader on blogspot where i have my blog /: , but i will definately post pictures one of the upcoming days (:, and of course an little update on the 'Secret' item (:

7. Hi again guys (:
    Im sorry that i have first had the picturesuploaded today but i have been having trouble with my internet connection, but here they are :b (Btw.. notice the map of London as the background).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Congratulations :tup: ... I've been considering the Graphite range too, think I'm going to get the wallet

9. That Graphite card holder is nice, congrats! I also like the way LV prints its logo on the reverse of the receipts- very nice attention to detail.

10. Congrats on your new Graphite card holder! Very nice!! :tup: 2 receipts?? :thinking: I wonder what it is! :nuts: I have an idea but I could be wrong! :biggrin:

11. Love the Cardholder, thank you for sharing!

12. Thanks guys for all of your positive respons (: , really loved the ollection it is beautifull at first i wasent shure if i liked it or not but then i saw it in real life and the colletion is stunning, btw. they have alot of exotics at the New Bond Street boutique .. (GORGEUS)