Camden reveal

NY2005

May 11, 2014
evening ladies , I ordered a Camden at the weekend before the sale finished. It's the Camden in moss with studs, smooth calf leather. Initial thoughts are .....it's bigger than I expected, not sure if too big. I Feel a bit under the weather today so haven't had chance to try it with 'normal' clothes on! I think it's a keeper just not 100% sure on the size.
The colour is fab , the leather is thick and lush and its lined in suede , also made in England. Couldn't quite work out how to change the strap to begin with, I blame my foggy head! All sorted now though. The branding is tiny, just mulberry lettering at the very bottom on the side of the bag. I think the leather will get better when it softens more and the bag has more of a slouch to it.
The only thing I would change is that a bag of this size ( esp at just under £1k when it was full price) should have feet. This is the first item I have purchased that has the new packaging and dustbag. I love the British racing green paper bag, the packaging is bery lux. Another plus also buying on line is that, mostly, it has been untouched by anyone else. The strap was all wrapped in tissue paper and it was obvious the bag hadn't been handled.
Im having trouble loading pics, the server is saying they are too big. Will try and add in a minute

image.jpeg
evening ladies , I ordered a Camden at the weekend before the sale finished. It's the Camden in moss with studs, smooth calf leather. Initial thoughts are .....it's bigger than I expected, not sure if too big. I Feel a bit under the weather today so haven't had chance to try it with 'normal' clothes on! I think it's a keeper just not 100% sure on the size.
The colour is fab , the leather is thick and lush and its lined in suede , also made in England. Couldn't quite work out how to change the strap to begin with, I blame my foggy head! All sorted now though. The branding is tiny, just mulberry lettering at the very bottom on the side of the bag. I think the leather will get better when it softens more and the bag has more of a slouch to it.
The only thing I would change is that a bag of this size ( esp at just under £1k when it was full price) should have feet. This is the first item I have purchased that has the new packaging and dustbag. I love the British racing green paper bag, the packaging is bery lux. Another plus also buying on line is that, mostly, it has been untouched by anyone else. The strap was all wrapped in tissue paper and it was obvious the bag hadn't been handled.
Im having trouble loading pics, the server is saying they are too big. Will try and add in a minute

Reactions: ksuromax
The suede lining is lush isn't it? The display one was lovely and soft leather and no creasing or wrinkles

I see you are having same issues as me, it's a fab bag, but it's a generous size. Having said that it sat really comfortably on my shoulder

Looking forward to daylight pics.... although blinking grey again Blighty