Cambridge zip top tote in Plum - Pics inside

The color is gorgeous and I do like the style - it's my style for sure. I like deconstructed things, with a touch of masculinity to them a lot - especially with jeans and more casual outfits. It's not heavy at all. I guess my biggest problem when looking at it is that it is so small and short on hardware compared to my Garnet XL which was the same price.

hmmmm...i don't really like that style...i looks very cumbersome and busy...how is the color IRL? looks brownish in the pics. is it really spacious inside? i think it looks nice on your frame though

hmmmm...i don't really like that style...i looks very cumbersome and busy...how is the color IRL? looks brownish in the pics. is it really spacious inside? i think it looks nice on your frame though

Definitely spacious on the inside. The color is gorgeous in real life - a deep burgundy color. Wouldn't call it brown at all even though the color is called Plum chestnut and chestnut always means brown to me. It's a pretty comfy bag. I know I put a picture of it with the long strap on my shoulder, but I would probably never wear it that way. That way it IS very cumbersome...

I dont want to offend you but thats a huge bag. It covers almost half your body. I mean how much bigger could you want the bag to be?:thinking::shrugs:

LOL, I think I would be offended if you said it was a big bag, but DIDN'T cover even half my body:P

I swear you guys, it's not really that big! OK, I mean it's decent size, but I guess I am comparing it to my XL Garnet because THAT bag is big and they were both the same price. So I am just saying it's not big in context to the price when comparing it to my Garnet. Does that make sense?

album.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice bag but it is large IMO. But if you like it then awesome!

Hi,
I love that bag!!!! It does kind of look big for you, but if you like it, Why not!!!! I love the color!!!! I may have to copy you and get that bag!!! I looked at the large leather Hobo in the Cambridge - Eggplant! I love, love , love the color!! Wasn't too crazy for the Hobo! (It reminded me of an overstuffed backpack. I really like the tote but really can't afford it :sad:
I say keep and enjoy!!!

Lynne :woohoo:

Definitely spacious on the inside. The color is gorgeous in real life - a deep burgundy color. Wouldn't call it brown at all even though the color is called Plum chestnut and chestnut always means brown to me. It's a pretty comfy bag. I know I put a picture of it with the long strap on my shoulder, but I would probably never wear it that way. That way it IS very cumbersome...

Thanks for the reply! Plum chestnut? that does make me think brown, but i can see the burgandy...i'll have to see it in store...who knows? I might fall in love! I'm a big bag girl so I have no problem with big bags depending on how they hang...thanks for posting pics! enjoy her!