Cambridge Large Textured Metallic Hobo 14089

These came to the outlets right before Thanksgiving. I bought the gold one. This bag is pretty big, but beautiful so worth it to me. I'll be using mine more as a tote, my laptop fits in it, so a good size as a carry all.

Hmm..I am so tempted..They really do look amazing and I think it may be the right size for me..cos I do bigger bags too..But there was only one left..Hope it's still there..If you don't mind me asking..how much did you pay for yours?

i love this bag, i have two , if you can get one , i say get it

good luck

picture.php

picture.php

They were $208 IIRC a terrific deal. That's with the 20% coupon. If you don't see it out, ask if they have anymore in the back because they keep bringing them out at my outlet.

I orginially had this bag in the bronze/brown combo. I returned it to get it in the gold textured leather. It is a very gorgeous bag and not very heavy for such a large leather bag.

I have this bag, and I also picked up the gold textured metallic at the outlet last week! I can't say enough nice words about this bag. I just love it!! I prefer the silver, but am happy to also own the gold. Actually I like all of the line/styles! FABULOUS deal on the textured pieces, though!!

I picked up this bag on black Friday and has been using it this week. This is the only bag I bought that I can't wait to get home to cut the tag off. I love it.
14089Cambridge.jpg

I hear you, I hear you..Ever since I got back from the outlet today, I have been obsessing about it.. And I mean OBSESSING...It's all I can think about..Lol...I even thought to go back to pick it up today. But somehow I can't come up with a good enough excuse for hubby, to explain why I need to go out in the pouring rain...Maybe first thing in the morning....;)