cambridge info

Wow, thanks for the link!!!

These pics are TDF ( I think I'm gonna have to change my avatar, hehehe!!! I am LOVING almost all of these bags!!!

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 41
  • bronze.jpg
    bronze.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
OUCH!!! Cambridge line is PRICEY!!! Cheapest bag I like $800?!

I wish them luck with this. They are gonna have to prey on Christmas gift giving to sell too many of these although they are TDF. Some are kinda masculine!!!

I just told DH, "shhhhhh, Coach's new line's are on the web...it's gonna be a tough winter!" LMAO <-----:lolots:

Listen, the fact that I just had the sudden urge to go upstairs and bake chocolate chip cookie brownie bars (hubby's fav sweet) HAS NOTHING to do with the new bags coming out!! Nothing I tell you!!!

^^^That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!!

I wish them luck with this. They are gonna have to prey on Christmas gift giving to sell too many of these although they are TDF. Some are kinda masculine!!!

I just told DH, "shhhhhh, Coach's new line's are on the web...it's gonna be a tough winter!" LMAO <-----:lolots:
No some are 598 for lrge leather

im thinking what can i do too:graucho: