Cambridge Bags - Can't Decide on which one. Help!

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
I fell in love with the Cambridge Alexa in Amber but when I saw the Plum color on the Cambridge Tote, I instantly fell in love with the color but not the style.

I am downgrading my Coach purses and decided to sell some of it so I can only use one Coach bag for work and everyday use.

Here's the thing. I'm torn with these two Cambridge bags. I can't decide which one I want. I'm thinking of able to use one of the bags to fit my Macbook. The Alexa is 13x10 in size which would be a bit tight but the Tote is 14x12 which would give me lots of room. I like the style of Alexa but I'm loving the color of Plum in the Tote style.

Decisions.... decisions.....

Picture2-2.png

Cambridge Alexa in Amber

Picture1-6.png

Cambridge Tote in Plum

Hmmm.....the plum tote would be more practical for carrying your laptop for sure and I have seen that color IRL and it is beautiful. However, if you are thinking of downgrading to one bag, unfortunately the plum is not very neutral unless you wear a lot of clothes in that color family. The amber would go with more. But I'm with you, I like the plum better :smile:

I like both... hard decision, but if I had to pick, I'd say for everyday use, I'd choose the Alexa in the Amber color, seems like a versitile color that would go w/blacks and browns and would be an all around neutral color..

Cambridge Alexa in Amber is just an awesome color... I saw both colors at the FP Store and they are just lovely but the Amber is very special.

Hmm well I think if you're trying to downgrade and be more functional...I'd go with tote. I really like the Alexa but as you said, the fit would be kind of tight. IMO the tote could function as a work/play bag. Plus the plum is a lovely color!

you cant go wrong with either bag..The satchel are too.. It have a really big opening.. The tote are bigger than the satchel.. as for the plum color, I think it match with almost everything though.. it will be a statement bag..

I just bought the large Cambridge tote in blue. I saw the plum in the store and loved it. I went to the Coach website and saw they had one in blue leather- so I ordered it. I am anxious for the delivery!!!!