Cambridge Bags - Can't Decide on which one. Help!

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
Nevermind
I fell in love with the Cambridge Alexa in Amber but when I saw the Plum color on the Cambridge Tote, I instantly fell in love with the color but not the style.

I am downgrading my Coach purses and decided to sell some of it so I can only use one Coach bag for work and everyday use.

Here's the thing. I'm torn with these two Cambridge bags. I can't decide which one I want. I'm thinking of able to use one of the bags to fit my Macbook. The Alexa is 13x10 in size which would be a bit tight but the Tote is 14x12 which would give me lots of room. I like the style of Alexa but I'm loving the color of Plum in the Tote style.

Decisions.... decisions.....

Cambridge Alexa in Amber

Cambridge Tote in Plum

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Hmmm.....the plum tote would be more practical for carrying your laptop for sure and I have seen that color IRL and it is beautiful. However, if you are thinking of downgrading to one bag, unfortunately the plum is not very neutral unless you wear a lot of clothes in that color family. The amber would go with more. But I'm with you, I like the plum better :smile:

Jan 2, 2008
I like both... hard decision, but if I had to pick, I'd say for everyday use, I'd choose the Alexa in the Amber color, seems like a versitile color that would go w/blacks and browns and would be an all around neutral color..

oh reverie

♪ ♫ ♪
Jan 18, 2009
Hmm well I think if you're trying to downgrade and be more functional...I'd go with tote. I really like the Alexa but as you said, the fit would be kind of tight. IMO the tote could function as a work/play bag. Plus the plum is a lovely color!

yenanh00

O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
Shoreline, WA
you cant go wrong with either bag..The satchel are too.. It have a really big opening.. The tote are bigger than the satchel.. as for the plum color, I think it match with almost everything though.. it will be a statement bag..

Sweet Pea

Sep 19, 2007
That tote bag in the plum is TDF!!! Maybe I need to see the Alexa in Amber IRL because it looks a little manly to me, JMO.

tashaplus3

Guccimania
Sep 17, 2008
Connecticut & Florida
I just bought the large Cambridge tote in blue. I saw the plum in the store and loved it. I went to the Coach website and saw they had one in blue leather- so I ordered it. I am anxious for the delivery!!!!