Cambon Wallet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm new, and Ive been reading a bunch of diff. stuff online about how to tell fakes and what not, and eventually landed myself here.
    I realllllly want to buy a white cambon long wallet. I know obviously the ones on eBay for 20 bucks are knock offs, and I dont live near a Neiman Marcus or Saks. I did find this ebay listing that looks pretty legit, but id prefer a white one. (eBay: AUTHENTIC CHANEL 2006 CAMBON QUILTED WALLET BLACK mint (item 110050133711 end time Nov-06-06 12:56:35 PST))
    Are there any websites that sell legit, authentic wallets? I was also looking at eDesigner Italia, Authentic Designer Handbags,Chanel,Gucci,Prada,Balenciaga,Burberry,Christian Dior,Fendi,Hermes,Juicy Couture Handbags,Kooba,Mulberry,Chloe, Chloe Boots - Home but Im thinking the price is too good to be true, their cambon wallet is going for $149.00.
    Thanks in advance for any info/advice!

2. please only ask authenticity questions in the thread at the top of this Forum, Authenticate This!
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice