Cambon Tote

SonyaPhi

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Is the Cambon line going to be discontinued? I have heard something to that effect I really want a pink tote is it going to still be available in that color? Because it's alot to spend and I don't want something that's going to be too trendy or dated? What do y'all think?

i think there's a general agreement among SAs that the cambon ligne in certain colors (including the pink you are thinking about) is discontinued:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/is-the-cambon-pink-discontinued-12688.html?highlight=cambon

the cambon pieces were more trendy than most chanel items but still classic. i wouldn't consider them dated quite yet, but you'll have a hard time finding it in the pink. the last 2 stores i went to only had the black-on-black available. good luck!

I have seen several pieces of the Cambon pink on sale at Neiman's and at Nordstrom so it seems that color is discontinued. You may want to call the stores to find out and it they are getting any last shipments, you may be able to get your dream bag for a steal!