Cambon Tote. why won't it sell?

Kodi325

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
IM001802.jpg

i think this bag is awesome, and i can't seem to give it away. i've lowered my price on ebay from 999.00 to 849.00 and i don't even get more than 2 watchers on a 10 day auction. is this style from the cambon line that unpopular.. i thought it was kewl cuz i've never seen it faked.. and the python totes are supposed to be extra limited. anyone have any insight? should i just keep it and wait? ugh. the fees for relisting are killing me, should i try again?

Kodi-

I think the issue is the color - it looks like olive green to me? Items that are not standard colors are harder to sell. Its hard to sell chanel on ebay IMO unless the price is really reduced. I had a beige/black reporter (in perfect condition, barely used) that I purchased for $2800+ and sold for $1600 about 18 months ago - and I think I did well!

I think the issue is the color - it looks like olive green to me? Items that are not standard colors are harder to sell!

ITA. Cambon was most popular in the standard colors. Unless you get a die-hard Cambon addict, I can see why you are having a tough time. Plus that style was not as popular either. There is a black/white Flat Shopper at my local boutique that has been sitting collecting dust for at least half a year! So I can imagine the difficulites you are having!

Color and style. I don't think this color was very popular, also the most popular cambone bags are the reporters, buckets, and bowlers. Everything else is a tough sell I'm afraid.

in my opinion, this Cambon is gorgeous..............of course, i tend to love things that are a little bit different.......and not commonly copied. i think you should keep it..............

I would try setting reserve at $700 but if you thinks thats too low, I say keep it.

You can let them bid from ie. $0.99 and then you'll see how much your item might actually sell for?

yeah, i guess i figured the more unique the better the resale value.. i suppose that was a lapse in reality. lol, sadly i am not well off enough to just see what the value of it on ebay is by going with a traditional auction... and i really hate to take anything more than a 500.00 loss on a brand spanking new bag. i dunno, i'm depressed. LOL.

Kodi-

Kodi - that's a beautiful bag, you might try one more relist before Christmas - lots of things are getting snapped up by desperate buyers. and I love your signature. (I'm a Poe lover too, that album was great!)

I would actually relist after Christmas. The bag is very pretty, and I just think because of the holidays, buyers are being a little cautious with their money. Also, Chanel purses will be going on sale, so maybe potential buyers want to check out the sale first.

I believe after Christmas, you should be able to sell the bag.