Cambon tote as a 1st Chanel?? what do u guys think?

I think it's a lovely starter bag. There are always going to be an abundant amount of fakes out there, that shouldn't be the reason not to get something you love. If you like it then go for it! : )

I think the cambon tote will be a great choice for your 1st bag. It's very versatile and since you're getting it in the color of black, you don't have to worry about getting dirty like the other light colored bags!! Plus it can be dressy and casual!! I'd say go for it!!

My first Chanel was the black Cambon tote with black patent CC's. It was a great first. It doesn't bother me too much that there are now counterfeits because I know mine is real and the fakes are really bad. I also have the DS tote and love it! If I had to choose, I would go for the DS over the Cambon.

that's like mine (i just got one) except according to the sales chick, the one i have is the current version of the bag. lordy, i hope i remembered that correctly. i thought she told me the other one was last years. it's got the chain strap and the color inside is more burgandy.

thanks! i'm liking it! :smile:

and thanks for letting me know what the name is! i'm still trying to learn the different names and styles...trying to put names to purses (instead of people! :P )