Cambon Sightings....

1. Saks NYC has a bunch of cambons... mostly beige on beige and black on black (totes and reporters) they have 2 pochettes & the have a brown on brown reporter!!

2. The brown on brown reporter is gorgeous! If only I had unlimited funds, I'd get this one. I wish it would go on sale.

3. Roey- we have the same taste in bags! I love the brown on brown cambon reporter!!!:yes:

4. Thanks for posting, japskivt!:flowers: Were any of them on sale? I was late to the Cambon sale craze when all you lovely ladies scored all those totes on sale! :heart: Wish the Saks here had Chanel. The SAs at Saks NYC weren't very nice in the calls I've made the last few days.:sad:

5. Please, please, please call customer service and COMPLAIN. Tell them exactly what happened. Even say that you tried to buy a bag for the EGC event and they weren;t helpful at all.... the head of customer service will definitely make sure you are compensated and treated well!!

6. The Saks in Beachwood Ohio has the wht/ on Blk reporter and some tan /tan totes sml and med. , also the sml wht/blk tote . That thing is so small ! I probably couldn't even fit my makeup in there !

7. I didn't get a chance to speak with anyone long enough for them to give me a name. They sounded rather harrassed. It's like they don't care if they get a sale. I guess they don't work on commission? After reading about your mega EGC bonus, I totally thought that I should have called and complained! lol. :P

8. Does anyone know if there are still any white on black bowlers around? Or white on black medium totes? I never find them on eBay, and I was thinking of showing one to my dad as what I want for Christmas/my birthday. But I did hear they're being discontinued, so I just might be out of luck. :sad:

I love the Cambon line, it's the only thing by Chanel that's casual enough to go with what I wear since I'm so young.

9. Gosh, I keep looking for a large cambon tote in any color combination with no luck!! The last place I called said they sent all of theirs back to their vendor :sad: I am so sad!!

10. Yhassan, I saw a large beige on beige tote at the Bellagio (Las Vegas) about a week ago, so it might still be there. ;)

11. I saw one at Saks NY yesterday.. good luck!!

12. I just called a few places & no large cambon totes left! I wish I could find the large black one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice