Cambon reporter

1. I belatedly discovered the cambon sale. Does anyone know if there are any multipocket reporters left? Thanks! :hrmm:

2. what color combo are you looking for?

3. any that has the black cc's except pink...

4. PM'd you!!

5. hi Roey! i tried replying but your mailbox is full and it won't accept my message...

6. Emptied! I was wondering what was taking you so long, LOL!

7. Hey ladies, has anyone seen a BLACK medium reporter on sale at NM (or Saks) anywhere?

I've called sooo many stores these past couple of days and here's what I found -- Saks said none of the black reporters were ever put on sale (the Greenich, CT Saks Chanel boutique SA, Nancy, said that they made a "pricing mistake" during pre-sale and sold a black/white reporter for 40% off....haha that must have gone to the lucky tPFer here....well she said they're making sure not to make that mistake again.....oh why couldn't I have been that lucky). NM on the East Coast all told me the Black reporters are not discounted -- only the white/beige/pink reporters; when I mentioned that I have friends (aka tPFers) who bought the black one on sale from another NM, I was told outright that it must have been a pricing mistake (?).....the SAs must have thought I was crazy or something. However, when I called NM San Diego this evening, the SA told me that they indeed had the black/white reporter on sale, but those marked-down reporters are all gone now :sad: So it looks like different NM stores have different policies as to what to put on sale?

8. The s/a at NM Boston told me the black with white and beige with black were both on sale because I called about either color and opted for beige. Either she made a pricing error or they indeed put the bag on sale. Give them a call - unless you already did when you called the east coast stores.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice