Cambon reporter

1. If anyone is looking for one check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CHANEL-CAMBON-Multipocket-REPORTER-BAG-BLK-Lg_W0QQitemZ6871779076QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's the regular size black with black logo. I was doing a search for a friend who wanted a black with the white logo (and if anyone finds one can you please let me know? ;)) and found a dozen of reporters, among of which this is the only authentic one.

Does it absolutely KILL you to see all these sellers with 100% positive feedback swearing up and down that their bags are authentic and you can totally tell that they're a REALLY BAD fakes??? :mad:

2. wow.. thats adorable.. but i think it's a bit bulky.. but thanks for searching!

3. I know a lot of members here don't like the white cc's on that bag, but I love it! Now I just need to sell one of my kidneys to get the funds...

4. that bag is gorgeous though i'm looking for one with the white c's on it but if i could i'd buy both....:nuts:

5. Wouldn't that be nice... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice