cambon pochette

miks

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
my 22nd birthday is coming up and i thought i'd do a little happy birthday to myself and buy the cambon pochette... my first chanel! :love: i was wondering.. what could actually fit in it? for comparison's sake, is it about the size of the LV pochette? will i love it forever? hehe :biggrin:

thanks in advance!

oh and if there are any other chanels i could consider that's under $1000 pre-tax, (or roughly around it) i'd appreciate it!

it is slightly bigger than the LV pochette and its made of soft leather so that it stretches easier to accomodate more stuff. i carry a cc holder, cell, lip gloss, keys and compact digi cam comfortably in it w/o the purse looking bulky. i would suggest getting one in the darker colors as they do dirty easily.

jasanna143 said:
Good luck! Please do post pics should you purchase one? How much are they retail if purchased new, under 1K?

oh i definitely will, i have to brag about it to someone. hehe. it's either $795 or $995, i dont remember. maybe i should go check it out again today. =)

miks said:
oh i definitely will, i have to brag about it to someone. hehe. it's either $795 or $995, i dont remember. maybe i should go check it out again today. =)

Please do..not that I can afford it now w/ my unforeseen dental bills but I know someday down the line, I would flirt w/ the idea of one. I just want to know out of curiosity! Take a gander and let me know, this way you can ogle it some more...;)

jasanna143 said:
Please do..not that I can afford it now w/ my unforeseen dental bills but I know someday down the line, I would flirt w/ the idea of one. I just want to know out of curiosity! Take a gander and let me know, this way you can ogle it some more...;)

i did go check it out today, and it was $795. it gets more and more beautiful every time i see it! unfortunately, they didnt have the white on black at the boutique, they would have to call and see if they have any in stock. they only had the black on beige, which wouldn't be too good for me because i'll get it dirty. =( i hope they do have it tho, i'd be devastated if they didn't because i have my heart set on it. :sad2:

pursegalsf: thanks! i was thinking of getting the white on black. :love:

here are some pics of the Cambon pochette....:smile:

Attachments

• img1015737110.jpg
    img1015737110.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 406
  • img1015737109.jpg
    img1015737109.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 394
  • img1015755888.jpg
    img1015755888.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 450
  • img1015755879.jpg
    img1015755879.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 358
  • img1015755904.jpg
    img1015755904.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 410
miks said:
i did go check it out today, and it was $795. it gets more and more beautiful every time i see it! unfortunately, they didnt have the white on black at the boutique, they would have to call and see if they have any in stock. they only had the black on beige, which wouldn't be too good for me because i'll get it dirty. =( i hope they do have it tho, i'd be devastated if they didn't because i have my heart set on it. :sad2:

So did you wind up getting one yet?