Cambon Line...Whats In Store's Now

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know the cambon line is Finishing But Is it actually Finished Yet
    Can anyone Give me a idea whats in store as its been a while since i went to london and Am wondering what I will buy as im going up in june :supacool:

2. I'm in the US, but I haven't seen any Cambon bags in Chanel in quite a while. I wonder if London will have any???

3. There was a mini Cambon bowler at Heathrow! Not seen any since.

4. Chanel in Bellagio, Las Vegas has a beige Cambon tote, I just got home from looking there. They also have wallets.

5. toronto boutique has the blk/blk patent in both med. and large, as well as the small and larger bowler style.

6. Oh wow! those went on sale and were pretty heavily marked down a year ago...I'm surprised they still have one!

7. Yesterday, I saw a Large Black Cambon Tote with Black Patent CC, The Medium Black Cambon Tote with Black Patent CC, the Small Bowlers in Beige and in Black.

Oh and I forgot to mention... It's in Admiralty, Hong Kong! :biggrin:

8. How much are the med & large black patent totes?

9. I've seen a few of the beige cambons at the Chanel boutique at Tysons II. Also the NM at Tysons has the large black tote with black patent CC's.

10. Is there a Chanel boutique in Heathrow?

11. ^ Yes, in Terminal 3/Terminal 4

12. Wow! And so you can buy there without paying taxes??
    Bad that from Treviso there is only the possibility to reach Stansted or Luton and not Heatrow!!!!
    Thanks for the info!! :smile:

13. i think the large tote is now 1595$ (they had increased prices by 100$ after 2/1/2007)

14. Holy Heathrow!!! a chanel store at the airport........omg, do you get into major shopping trouble during layovers?? how fab.......

15. I fly from Heathrow a lot because I live in the UK, and let me tell you, it is a shopping dream and nightmare rolled into one! There's Chanel (my favourite - I spend ages in there), Dior, Burberry and Mulberry in Terminal 4 so you want to buy sooo much but want to save money for your holiday!

I hven't been recently though so I couldn't tell you what stock they have but most of it is reduced.