Cambon line..still in?

I am new to all this I just wanted to metion that if you do buy a Chanel Cambon on eBay be very very careful as many are counterfeit and the Cambon line is one of Chanel's most counterfeit items. I have a Chanel Cambon wallet, mules, ballet flats and large tote. I love them all however with the hot pink lining (black with white logo) it gets a little much after a while it is so bright. I had a women working as a bank teller say to me when I opened my wallet that there is no way she would have a wallet that bright it would make her feel ill. My reply was that since it was so bright it saved me money as I try not to open it so much. Lastly I feel annoyed eBay sellers sell these items for more then what Chanel did before the Cambon line was discontinued.

It hasn't been officially discontinued:nogood:
Also, although I agree w/ your comments about counterfeits on eBay, I wasn't sure if you realized the Cambon range actually had a big price increase last year.
So if you see new items on there for mor than you think is retail, it could be because the person bought at the new, higher price.
The large tote went up more than $300.