Cambon flats

crystal3180

Mar 29, 2009
Hello

What do you think about the cambon flats ?

I like them but I don't know if the CC isn't to much ????

Attachments

• ashley-tisdale-and-chanel-ballet-flats-gallery.jpg
    ashley-tisdale-and-chanel-ballet-flats-gallery.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 423
Wow, it can last for so long? My normal flat shoes can't even last more than a year. Just curious, did you wear it occassionally or frequently? Makes me tempted to get one next time too if its super comfy. ;)

I have them.. and i love it!!! its been four years wearing those flats haha super comfy! u will love it.. :smile:

Love cambon flats, especially black on black. I use size 37 other label shoes but 36.5 for cambon flats.. plus they will expand a bit and very comfortable. I way prefer cambon to other Chanel flats

I've had the black on black for about 7 months now. Am I the only one who thinks they give a boxy appearance? They make my leg look a little wide because of the cut I think. They only look good w/pants, right? With skirts I think the ballet flat looks more feminine and dainty. What does everyone think?

pam ewing said:
I've had the black on black for about 7 months now. Am I the only one who thinks they give a boxy appearance? They make my leg look a little wide because of the cut I think. They only look good w/pants, right? With skirts I think the ballet flat looks more feminine and dainty. What does everyone think?

I completely agree. I think they make my feet look chunky, like club feet. I tried to love them, because i think they are really cute, but i'm sticking with my classic ballets. My husband hates the way they make my feet look. The ballets are by far more feminine, with cropped pants, skirts, etc. Much more versatile.

I completely agree. I think they make my feet look chunky, like club feet. I tried to love them, because i think they are really cute, but i'm sticking with my classic ballets. My husband hates the way they make my feet look. The ballets are by far more feminine, with cropped pants, skirts, etc. Much more versatile.

I have this pair for the past year and I absolutely adore it. I guess the cut of the shoe is slightly wider than the usual ballet flats hence it makes the feet look weird. But I love the comfort of Chanel shoes.