Cambon Chanel

taiBe

Mar 13, 2006
I was wondering if any knows what the interior color is for the black on black cambon tote. I will be looking to purchase one this weekend. Any help would be VERY appreciated. :idea:

The Chanel boutique can locate it for you in their other stores if you ask them to. Good luck. I have the black patent on black, is that the one you are looking for?

I recently purchased the non-patent black on black combo. If you are concerned about scuffing or maintaining the patent, you might want to consider the flat black CC one.

taiBe said:
Yes- can this bag be used for everyday even though the CC's are patent leather?

I use mine every few weeks for 2 to 3 weeks at at time. I've had it since last summer, I haven't had any problems. It still looks brand new. I hate to admit it, but it's also my diaper bag.:lol:

i'm really wanting hte balck patent on black tote...but don't know what size to get. Actually I don't know anything aboiut this line. WHere can I find out the dimensions of all the sizes?

gingerB said:
i'm really wanting hte balck patent on black tote...but don't know what size to get. Actually I don't know anything aboiut this line. WHere can I find out the dimensions of all the sizes?

ginger, i answered you question for the large in your other cambon thread.