CAM bags... Mini or medium?

impulsive

Apr 3, 2013
I am looking at these 2 sizes. Does anyone know if the mini size holds more than a mini rectangular flap bag, or about the same? I am pretty sure it holds more than a WOC, as that is too small. Also, is the medium to bulky to wear as a crossbody? Thanks!!

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
I am looking at these 2 sizes. Does anyone know if the mini size holds more than a mini rectangular flap bag, or about the same? I am pretty sure it holds more than a WOC, as that is too small. Also, is the medium to bulky to wear as a crossbody? Thanks!!

I have a mini CAM and rectangular minis. I feel like the CAM holds slightly less than the rectangular mini. I have to squeeze my zip around cardcase and keys and cell phone (iPhone 6) to fit and it can be a tight fit given the shape of the bag and because it is a magnetic closure (the two ends of the magnet have to meet up just right to close)

I can fit the same in a rectangular mini plus some additional smaller items like lip gloss etc. and i don't have to squeeze everything in as tightly. It's also easier to close the rectangular mini given the turnlock closure

I also tried on the medium CAM but really liked the way the mini looked on me better. However, the medium CAM definitely hold more and is a more practical bag if you want to carry more than the basics (cell phone, cardholder, keys)