Cal's Collection

1. My PHH is away so it's the perfect opportunity to take out the bags for their first collective photo shoot.

1st Pic: Gucci Messenger, Chloe Shopping Tote, Coach Something, LV Wapity

2nd Pic: The Balenciaga Girls
    Black '05 Shopping Tote, Black '06 City, Grenat '06 City, Pewter '04 First, Grey '06 Compagnon

MixedBags.jpg BalBags.jpg
  2. wow, gorgeous collection.. love ur b-bags... so pretty..

3. very nice Cal!!

4. So pretty Cal! I love the wapity! :yes:

5. Wow! :nuts: Nice collections !:love: Love the MC Wapity!:love: Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

6. Sooo nice!! I love it all!!! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely pictures!! :smile: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

7. You have a beautiful collection, Cal!!! Love your Bbags. The grenat City looks just amazing!:love: Oooh and your Wapity is so cute.

8. Love your b-bags, and the wapity of course ! :biggrin:

9. Love your collection Cal! You have a little of everything in there! And a LOT of Balenciaga :lol:

10. You have a beautiful collection, Cal!:heart: I especially love your Bbags!!!:love: :love: :love:

11. Beautiful collection!!! Love your B-bags!

12. beautiful collection Cal ! i like it....:yes:

13. AH! Aw. .you have the exact COACH satchel I wanted. .GREAT collection!

14. Awwww....thanks ladies. You guys really are the best. The BEST!!!

Funny, my husband bought me the coach bag in New York a couple of years ago and up until February this year was the only nice bag I owned. Well, chewy on his boot, this is all his fault!

15. ^ LOL See? Now he cant ever get mad about your spending habits on bags because he started it! Oooh, upper hand! LOL :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice