Callings all PETITES

I just saw that Paige has the Laurel Canyon in petite. They actually change the cut, not just the length, so they are true petites. I love Paige, so I am definitely thinking of getting some.

Omg, im sooo happy that paige denim has petites now! They are my favorite brand for jeans. I love how there are more brands recognizing petites like joes jeans and now paige.

I just saw that Paige has the Laurel Canyon in petite. They actually change the cut, not just the length, so they are true petites. I love Paige, so I am definitely thinking of getting some.

I love how they changed the cut and not the length, which definitely comes in handy for the washes, I have some Rock & Republics where the whiskering is on my calves, LOL!!

The Paige size 24 LC Petites runs small though, I think it fits more like a 23.

Well ladies just curious...I'm a little asian gal about 5'0 (ha on a good day) about 105lbs and am just wondering where ya'll like to shop and what brands fit you best. I'm always on a constant search for a perfect pair of jeans or work pants that I don't need to hem, maybe I'm just dreaming...but I'd be willing to pay pretty penny for good quality and perfect fit...love to hear your thoughts.

OMG! I was just at SFA, Neimans & Macy's this morning trying on jeans. I tried Sevens, True Religion, Citizen's, Rock & Republic and D & G's. I am also about 5'1, 110lbs and no hips or real butt. I can not for the life of me find a pair of jeans that aren't 6+ inches too long. :crybaby: I even said to the SA "Can't they make a pair of jeans that aren't 1/2 foot too long for us shorter gals"?
The only jeans I have had any luck with were my trusty Levis 501's. 26W and 28L.
Please let me know if you find any.:yes:

i like abercrombie b/c their sizes get so small and the fit is actually fitted! for jeans though, i like true religion (i just walk off the hem) and a pac sun carried brand called tilt. they do short sizes that are fab. and dirt friggin cheap! they have quite a few models, so you might have to try a bunch on until you get the right style. but they are great for bang around jeans.

Paige also has another cut out. It is called the Roxbury and comes with a 30" inseam. I just bought a pair and I will let you all know how they fit when I get them. They are really dark denim with no distressing and a narrow, straight leg. I hope they look okay on me! You can check out Adasa.com if you want to see them. If you want some, toutie has a discount code for Adasa. :graucho:

Well, I got the Paige Roxbury and they don't fit. They definitely run smaller than the LC. Oh, well. Otherwise, they were very cute and flattering. I just ordered some COH straight legs (that I will need to hem). I hope those work out for me.