Calling the speedy 25 owners

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agree with you, the shoulder strap option is a big plus.

2. You’re so sweet! Thank you for your words of encouragement

ADreamDeferred likes this.
  3. I have 3 Speedys. I have a B 30 in DE, a red epi 30, and an empriente B 25.

My big concern? What will be my next Speedy?!

Love my Speedys! Hahaha! I often think about selling my epi because, I dont' know, I guess it's a lot of epi for me, but it is actually larger than the DE and it is so red, so I kind of love it when I'm not contemplating selling her.

Always on the fence about that one, but I would certainly replace her with another Speedy.

4. I have a MC speedy and always felt that it was too big for my frame. Decided against getting the speedy 25 bc it didn't have a strap (many years ago). This January I bought the speedy b25 in mono and I love it. It may be the most perfect bag ever made.
    Want it in DE just can't decide on size.

katgoldatx and EpiFanatic like this.
  5. Had LVs for over 25 years but never got the speedy 25 until now. Should have been my first bag. But I got the B version and bought a separate bandoulier strap. It is the perfect bag for me.

katgoldatx likes this.
  6. My first bag was a speedy 25... about 10 years later I purchased another with the strap- and I don’t love the second one. I still love my first 25. If you have two of the same, even in another size, you will always love one more. I say get a different style and consider alternative brands as well. So many options.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice