CALLING THE GOYARD GIRLS!! St. Louis PM vs. GM - HELP!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
    Well, after carrying my new St. Louis GM around the house, peering into my mirrors, I think I bought the wrong size :sad: I believe the PM would be a better size for me.

Do you know how long I waited for this bag?!?! And, the 6 weeks it took for monogramming?!?!? I could just kick myself!!! :pout:

Any girls own both sizes? Which do you use more often? Should I sell this one and get the PM? Any advice for me? TIA!

Attached Files:

• photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      File size:
      168.5 KB
      Views:
  2. :bump:

3. I don't have both sizes, so I can't help. What I do know is that I've purchased bags in the past that seemed really large when I first tried them out but started to shrink once I wore them a few times. The bag will soften and fold into itself and may not seem as large after awhile.

4. I like the GM size best

5. I have the pm for daily use, but I'm thinking the gm might come in handy for trips, the beach etc. I'm only 5' 2" though so the gm overwhelmed me. I wouldn't sell it.

6. thanks for your opinions girls. I'm gonna keep her for awhile and see what happens.

7. Bump.... I like the pm size for an everyday bag. I think the Gm will come in handy for travel and carrying a lot of stuff.

8. GM is great for carrying everything, but I think the PM is more practical.

I think maybe you should keep your GM and invest in a PM in another color :flowers:
    2 is always better than 1!!! ;)

9. St. Louis PM: 19 x 11 x 6" .
    St. Louis GM: 23 x 13 x 7" That is a considerable difference :girlsigh:

10. Goyard has been poppin up all over los angeles nightlife recently, nice buy..

11. This brand is growing on me. Does anyone has photos to compare the two?

12. #12 Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    OF course I do Handbag Angel!!!

Goyard St. Louis GM (Pics from my SA at the San Francisco store)
    [​IMG]

Goyard St. Louis PM
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. All St. Louis PM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. All St. Louis GM

[​IMG]

Lauren with Boeing 45 Duffle and St Louis GM
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. I like PM size for everyday use, GM size for carry for everything travel - beach etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice