Calling Speedy 25 Empreinte Owners

Apr 26, 2012
Hi All,
Can you tell me if the empreinte 25 (old model with feet) is really heavy?
I really want to buy one preloved but am reading in some clubhouse posts that the bag w/out strap is 1/5lbs! and with strap is 2lbs?!!

I mainly carry Neverfull MM, Totally PM type weight bags. The heaviest bag I've carried is the Trevi PM.

Would love your input, thank you!

Hi All,
Can you tell me if the empreinte 25 (old model with feet) is really heavy?
I really want to buy one preloved but am reading in some clubhouse posts that the bag w/out strap is 1/5lbs! and with strap is 2lbs?!!

I mainly carry Neverfull MM, Totally PM type weight bags. The heaviest bag I've carried is the Trevi PM.

Would love your input, thank you!

I do have the 4 bags you mentioned. Empreinte bags are of course heavier than canvas bags, so the empreinte 25 has more weight than the neverfull and the totally (maybe 50% heavier), but honestly it's manageable. I myself hate heavy bags so the 25 is the max I can handle. Compared to the trevi, with all straps on, I'd say the empreinte is just a tad bit lighter and definitely more comfortable because empreinte leather looses its structure in the long run and molds to your body, while the trevi is pretty structured. Another important thing to take note of on the older empreinte 25 versions, please check to make sure that the glazing on the handles and strap are not peeling and melting. Mine had to be sent out for repair and thankfully came back very nice.