Calling Scarfies: Turandot hunt

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Hello everyone,

I'm throwing myself into a hunt for a Turandot scarf that will go with a Raisin coloured bag (that hasn't materialised yet but it will, oh it will).

Do you have any suggestions and any scarves at your store? There are none at any of mine but perhaps in the US there are some...

Thanks for the help!

attachment.php

Perja,

I think that the Charlotte store still has a few Turandot scarves in the prune colorway. If I'm not mistaken, there may be some pictures of Katel or Rockerchic with the prune c/w tied to or worn next to a raisin bag.

2e37.jpg

I don't know if this one would work for you...

ETA: Oops! simultaneous post with RC.

It's a beautiful combo with that raisin bag.

I know, they should ship... The lady I spoke on the phone said she shipped to domestic addresses but not international. It may be because of the impossibility to immediately verify an address? I don't know.

I know, they should ship... The lady I spoke on the phone said she shipped to domestic addresses but not international. It may be because of the impossibility to immediately verify an address? I don't know.

I don´t know if it´s store related but I´ve bought from another country via e-mail and they shipped it fine:yes: