Calling Scarfies - Pop Up Shops - Yes or No?

cvw1004

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
UK
Hello Ladies, just wondering whether the pop up shops are worth going to or not. I am going to be in London on Monday (haven't been for ages) and not sure whether it is worth the trek out, or whether I should just concentrate on visiting the regular stores. What do you think - worth it or not?

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
they are cute and fun i think but honestly i think i like the full size shop better because you get to see so much more as in whats new in other departments and also i like the feel of the full size shop yet the decccor and instalations of some popup stores are worth the trip hope it helps darling best.birkel.

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Hi CVW, the pop up shops are great IMO because they seem to have a lot more stock being dedicated to just scarves if you KWIM? The staff were very attentive when I went with the H ladies and later helped me track down a shawl I was looking for. If you thinking of going, do check out the opening hours as they are only open from Thur-Sun. Enjoy your trip down to London.

cvw1004

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
UK
Thanks for the replies ladies, Syma, that's a good point about opening times - might have to make two trips in that case!