Calling Pochette Metis owners: back zipper question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I just noticed the zipper ends are not straight/parallel, is this the case? The zipper is a bit heavy at that point but them it opens so smoothly. I’m ok with it’s movement as long as these ends are the norm.

Thank you.

4BC94F29-CA89-421E-BD28-C2D2EA187778.jpeg

2. That’s not right. Is this a new bag? I’d exchange.

3. That’s not right. Is this a new bag? I’d exchange.

4. Normal. The ends of a zipper have to be offset- that is how a zipper works. I’ve had this bag for 1.5 years and I honestly just now looked at this part of it Here is a photo. [​IMG]

Melfontana and XCCX like this.
  5. Yup, mine is like that too. Never noticed until now lol. IMG_1603.JPG

XCCX likes this.
  6. Thank you so much! It is very nice of you to even add photos! I really appreciate it!

Thank you again :smile:

LV_4ever and inard1 like this.
  7. I’m going to be the weird one and say that mine are even. Weird. Never even thought to look or notice that until this thread. Can’t really see if it is or it isn’t when my zipper is shut. I wouldn’t let it bother you.
    042C896A-2AE7-48ED-8146-8CF669D36A2D.jpeg

8. #8 Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Your upper end is also at an angle. Thank you for replying :smile:

9. As long as it does not stop the zipper from working properly I really wouldn’t worry about it.

Melfontana, XCCX and epeLV like this.
  10. Now after I look closely I see what you mean that yours are even, atleast I know know mine is not wrong. Variation is normal and I’m ok with that.