Calling out to the beige flap owners....

babygirlv

O.G.
Aug 11, 2008
I am really wanting to get the beige Clair m/l in caviar with GHW. It looks absolutely stunning and classy.

However, is the light color really hard to maintain? Has it been easy keeping the bag clean? Is it just inevitable that the bag will get dirty?

Hate spend so much money and not use the bag.. or use it and it easily becomes terribly dirty!

Any thoughts appreciated! [emoji173]️

Reactions: V3dvd

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Hi! I have a beige clair caviar single flap jumbo w/GHW. She is still stunning 6+ years later. Note that I don't use her when wearing jeans or anything that might bleed or rub off though. I am very careful with that because color transfer will happen. Other than that, I don't really baby her and she still looks fantastic, has held her shape (I don't overstuff) and pulls the eyes and compliments every time I use her. Go for it! It is a very, very classy bag. Truly classic. I'll never sell her. Good luck!

babygirlv

O.G.
Aug 11, 2008
Hi! I have a beige clair caviar single flap jumbo w/GHW. She is still stunning 6+ years later. Note that I don't use her when wearing jeans or anything that might bleed or rub off though. I am very careful with that because color transfer will happen. Other than that, I don't really baby her and she still looks fantastic, has held her shape (I don't overstuff) and pulls the eyes and compliments every time I use her. Go for it! It is a very, very classy bag. Truly classic. I'll never sell her. Good luck!
Thank you!! [emoji173]️

babygirlv

O.G.
Aug 11, 2008
got my beige claire jumbo last month and I adore it[emoji7] I use her a lot and just avoid jeans. hope she will still look the same in a couple of years[emoji12] but for me she is a true classic[emoji106]
How is your beige color? I heard since it's a seasonal product the shades of beige varies....

Plumeria233

Mar 5, 2016
The ✨Color Code for Beige Clair is: 21209.✨ This is the case for both pre-seasonal (00V or REV) and/or the present seasonal Beige Clair classic flaps. If your tag displays this color code, the classic flap IS the same color as the non-seasonal, timeless classic Beige Clair and, I am fairly certain, should not be a variation of wherein. :flowers:

babygirlv

O.G.
Aug 11, 2008
The [emoji92]Color Code for Beige Clair is: 21209.[emoji92] This is the case for both pre-seasonal (00V or REV) and/or the present seasonal Beige Clair classic flaps. If your tag displays this color code, the classic flap IS the same color as the non-seasonal, timeless classic Beige Clair and, I am fairly certain, should not be a variation of wherein. :flowers:
Awesome! Thank you!!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Reactions: Plumeria233

Missheo

Jul 11, 2015
I have the beige in M/L with SHW and jumbo with GHW, gorgeous color and such a classic beauty! Definitely recommend getting it, especially now that the color only comes out seasonally. I haven't had any issues with color transfer or it getting dirty, I just always make sure to never wear with jeans or anything that would possibly transfer color.

VernisCerise

May 7, 2014
I have the exact bag you're thinking of getting. I bought it 2 years ago when BC was still a classic color. I don't have any problems keeping it clean, but I try to avoid rubbing against jeans or similar fabrics where color can bleed. Like you wrote, it's a stunning bag in a nice neutral.

ClothesFilly

Nov 11, 2011
The beige clair caviar is fairly low maintenance because of the pebble finish. If you wipe it down with a light leather cleaner every few uses or after wearing it with darker fabrics, you shouldn't have any issues with color transfer.

babygirlv

O.G.
Aug 11, 2008
I have the exact bag you're thinking of getting. I bought it 2 years ago when BC was still a classic color. I don't have any problems keeping it clean, but I try to avoid rubbing against jeans or similar fabrics where color can bleed. Like you wrote, it's a stunning bag in a nice neutral.
Thanks for your input!!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Reactions: VernisCerise