calling out to Ms Piggy please!

The bag names corresponding to new stores is interesting. The store in Rome has been around for a little while, but it was closed for renovation last November (when I was there for my birthday) and reopened early December. It is not a new shop, but newly redone. Sloane st has been around at least for a few years and the one on avenue montaigne for at least two. Oh well, it doesn't matter, the only thing that counts is that I'm now longing for a Sloane Bag from Sloane Street. I can't buy the Roma and Sloane the same month! And to think that I started that Hermes thread...

^^^ I was hoping you could verify what the SA said about the stores as my last trip to Europe was in 2002 (and I wasn't into BV yet).

I know how you feel. Each time I see another bag, the list keeps growing...

ms piggy - The poudre Julie was on the top on the first shelving closest to the entrance of the store :P But good observation skills on the Old Petra leathers :yes:

ebruo - Better luck with Old Petra wallets over at ya end versus the sad options in Singapore?

what color is Moro exactly? thank you guys...=P

Moro is a very deep brown that is almost black. It is much darker and richer than Ebano which is dark brown. I think a good way to describe these 2 brown colours are Ebano is chocolate (50% cocoa), Moro is dark chocolate (90% cocoa). For a pictorial comparison of the 2 colours, see my post in the thread Bottega Veneta Ebano Colour. HTH.

thank you so much...i think that really helped.

so the Campana i want comes in Ebano and the true black...i suppose...and not Ebano and Moro.

No prob! ;)

I know the Campana comes in the classic colours of Nero (black) and Ebano (dark brown). Not too sure about other colours though. And Moro, as far as I know, is more like a special edition colour and doesn't seem to be available in many designs. Sloane is one.