Calling Orange Kelly Sellier owner

maplemoose

Jul 13, 2012
Can you please let me know the leather of your kelly sellier ? If you can show me a picture, that will be great !

I am waiting for a vintage kelly sellier which looks like either swift or box in the picture. Have you seen orange kelly sellier in box leather ? Thanks a lot ! BTW it is 2001.

maplemoose

Jul 13, 2012
Thanks, perleraer. am so addicted to kelly sellier. But there is no pill for cure.I am still looking for that beautiful rouge H box sellier. Lol...

Sep 2, 2006
Can you please let me know the leather of your kelly sellier ? If you can show me a picture, that will be great !

I am waiting for a vintage kelly sellier which looks like either swift or box in the picture. Have you seen orange kelly sellier in box leather ? Thanks a lot ! BTW it is 2001.
Can you post a photo please?

maplemoose

Jul 13, 2012
Goodness. If indeed orange box then you hit a holy grail there. All the best.
That's what I am hoping for. But it does look like a swift. It was listed as box though. Tracking says it may arrive in two days, counting.....

Leah

Mar 22, 2006
Excited for you! An orange kelly sellier is such a classic, must-have H bag :smile:

dharma

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006

Congrats, sounds beautiful! I don't think swift was around in 2001, so I doubt it's swift. Could be gulliver, swift's predecessor. But my bet is on box :smile: can't wait to see!

maplemoose

Jul 13, 2012
Congrats, sounds beautiful! I don't think swift was around in 2001, so I doubt it's swift. Could be gulliver, swift's predecessor. But my bet is on box :smile: can't wait to see!
Yes you are right. I hope so. I love box! It is so good to keep the shape.

maplemoose

Jul 13, 2012
Excited for you! An orange kelly sellier is such a classic, must-have H bag :smile:
It took me about less than a minute to buy it. I actually got two sellier within hours. The other in rouge H chevre is suppose to arrive today... Oh I am so hooked on Kelly bags.

Leah

Mar 22, 2006
^^ Haha Well done!! You don't let a RARE good thing go, when it's right in front of you! And yeah Kelly bags are awesome!

maplemoose

Jul 13, 2012
Oh, I got it wrong, it is from 2002. Do know why 2001 got stuck in my head. Hope to be box.