Calling on all experts.

1. I need help. After spending some time doing research on this bag, I feel I need to ask the experts whom have this bag or just know a lot about it. The Classic Flap Jumbo in Red. Is it still being produced? Lambskin or Caviar *which is less likely to scratch? I want to purchase this bag for my sister. She’s the only girl in the family so of course she deserves only the best.

Here’s a photo I found on here of Mary-Kate with the bag.

[​IMG]

Experts I need your help!

2. Caviar is Chanel's most durable leather, lambskin is their most delicate.
    That said, I know nothing about what reds are available in the flap!

3. There will be a dark red caviar coming in this fall. I don't know about Jumbo size, but I think my boutique (south coast plaza) will get it in medium....but the dark red won't be the color shown on your pic, it will be darker I think...

4. are they going to have that purse in the fall? i'm saving up my money for my first chanel, i saw that purse in the new issue of Vogue, and i fell in love with it. i hope it will be there :cry:

5. When I asked in paris on the colours they had they said black, brown, grey and pink!:shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice