Calling Insolite wallet owners.....Help!!!

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I received my black MC insolite wallet today with grenade interior. As I was examining her, I noticed a couple of things:

1. The glazing on one side of the wallet (side that has the "Made in" stamp) is much thicker than the other.

2. The edge of the wallet (again, the side with the thicker glazing) seems to curl a little bit along the edges where the stitching is.

Is this normal? If it is, does the edge curling get worse over time?

Last edited:
I received my black MC insolite wallet today with grenade interior. As I was examining her, I noticed a couple of things:

1. The glazing on one side of the wallet (side that has the "Made in" stamp) is much thicker than the other.

2. The edge of the wallet (again, the side with the thicker glazing) seems to curl a little bit along the edges where the stitching is.

Hello?? Anyone out there???

Pictures?

I've had my insolite for 4 years and I haven't really paid attention to the glazing, but I just looked and it isn't as even as I thought it'd be. But it's been 4 years and nothings happened, so I'm not bothered.