Calling Insolite owners

I have two. I have heard of issues with the slots loosening up, but so far I have not experienced it and use mine a lot. I love mine enough that I bought the second one! I love that I can see all my cards easily, but it's personal preference.

I have mc, it's one of my best ones
no scratches or peeling, great color
very roomy - really good one
the only neg thing to say is that it's really big for a wallet
it takes some getting used to but that can also be considered as a good thing :smile:

Love it! I have a multicolor noir with grenade interior about a year old and still in excellent condition as well as an ikat insolite in awesome condition! The card slots no problem so far.

For those of you that own or have owned an Insolite wallet can you please share your experience with the wallet. Positives, negatives, quality?

Thanks!

I have it in DE. I have nothing negative to say about it. I haven't experienced the slots loosening up like some people have complained about. I love that there are lots of slots to stay organized, 2 zippered sections (a flat one and a wider one that can even fit an iPhone in it), pockets... it's easy to open and close with the two snaps. The D ring on the end allows me to attach the extended LV keychain to it so that I can hook it inside my bags or use it as a wristlet. I actually love that I can use this as a clutch as well! It's a little large lengthwise, but it's so compact widthwise that I don't care. It evens out! Awesome wallet/clutch.

I have the insolite in damier azur and have had it since 2009. I rarely use it bc of the light color but my husband bought it for me to put in my azur speedy. At first I did double on some card slots and the card slots have become looser where sometimes my card could slide out if open. Also I do have cracking where the bend is near d ring in the glazing which annoys me bc I baby this wallet so much. It does have a lot of space which I like, and I think it is one of the most beautiful styles how it opens all the way up.
Would I buy it again? Maybe in multicolor black bc the amount of space appeals to me.

I have been using my ikat insolite ever since I bought it and it is one of my favorite wallets....I have two zippy wallets that I never use because I prefer the insolite style...the only other wallet I use is a DE PTI wallet. These are my two favorite wallets....

I have the INSOLITE ORGANIZER and I love it to death. It is big and makes such a statement. I have caught many people staring at my insolite.

No problems with cards falling out.

It looks GREAT when used as a little clutch. That's how I use it at lunchtime when I pop out to buy my sandwich or salad.

Love it!