Calling Graffiti Owners & Bleeker Owners....

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I'm trying to compile a new thread of LE items and need a little help on something.

Anyone who was collecting in 2001....do you remember how much the Graffiti Almas were and the wallets?

Does anyone know anything about the Vernis Bleeker? When it was released...was it a one-season thing, etc.?

Can't help ya from 2001; I do know I adore my mint peach grafitti alma pm and bought it last year from LT for about $700.00... I know that doesn't help, but I do love the grafitti! good luck Twiggers.. have the pochette too, but she was a gift in 01...

I think for the graffiti collection, because it was MJs first LV special edition show they only came out with 1000 pieces for each item. Meaning there were only 1000 keepalls, 1000, speedies ext.... If you need pictures of the runway back stage show I have tons, I actually posted a thread about it. By far graffiti collection is my favorite!

Thanks everyone!! Especially for the price of the wallet...that was the one I was really needing

JLinds: Thanks for that pic!!!! The more pics the better!

LVLover: I have a ton of graffiti pics...but that you so much...I think I raided that thread you had started!