~~~ Calling Galliera PM Owners ~~~ a little help please! :)

Hi SweetPurple! I love this bag and have no complaints. My sister also owns one and she's been unhappy about a few things. She hates the scuff marks on the vachetta caused by the gold rings. She cleaned the scuffs with a baby wipe but she says it's annoying to know that she'll have to do this every so often. She doesn't like that the bag somewhat loses it's shape making the top part look uneven.

I personally don't have a problem with any of this and I absolutely love this bag.

Hi alpine! I don't think the marks on the ring will bother me so much ~ unless it's really bad?

And I think when it gets slouchy is what gives it that appeal ~ at least to me. Looking in the clubhouse, I've seen a couple action pics that have that effect and I like it:tup:

Thank you for replying:heart:

I had the Galliera PM and although I LOVE the style, the magnet closure kept popping open and I don't even carry that much in my bag. It seems to me the magnet is not strong enough for the size of the bag:shrugs:

I had the Galliera PM and although I LOVE the style, the magnet closure kept popping open and I don't even carry that much in my bag. It seems to me the magnet is not strong enough for the size of the bag:shrugs:

maybe you got a defective one? I haven't had this problem at all, and I use ine nearly every day!

I love mine, but I wished it had a zipper, if I bend over to let's say pick something up the contents in my bag also come out & the inside of the bag is soo nice & such a light color I am afraid to use it :shame:

so..................

which wallet and accessories are you going to be using with your new Galliera pm??!!!:graucho::lol:

i posted new what's inside~ pics.... it fits alot!! LOVE this bag, really! http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/whats-inside-your-lv-72879-194.html

we're all doing well now..... thank you for asking mama!!! *muah* back at you!
:hugs:

You're so silly, you crack me up! What are you doing up so late anyway ~ I know it's midnight where you are at! Get some zzzzz's before baby wakes up and needs feeding ;)

I love this bag. I look at it everyday and think that I finally found the perfect LV. I have carried it everyday since I rec'd it. It's just so comfortable to carry, yet beautiful at the same time.

You're so silly, you crack me up! What are you doing up so late anyway ~ I know it's midnight where you are at! Get some zzzzz's before baby wakes up and needs feeding ;)

i'm pretty talented and multi tasked..... i can feed him w/ one arm and type and play on the computer on the other hand!!!!

hehehe

oooookay mommy...... i'll listen to you~ i'm going to bed....soon~!;)
(and as ususal, as soon as i get in bed, one of my children *wow, sounds weird!* will wake me up!)

I love mine, but I wished it had a zipper, if I bend over to let's say pick something up the contents in my bag also come out & the inside of the bag is soo nice & such a light color I am afraid to use it :shame:

Hmmm, so if I decide to get this bag (yes IF, "sophia618" lol!) ~ I guess I better remember not to bend over, at least not while I have the bag on my shoulder;) hee hee!

i'm pretty talented and multi tasked..... i can feed him w/ one arm and type and play on the computer on the other hand!!!!

hehehe

oooookay mommy...... i'll listen to you~ i'm going to bed....soon~!;)
(and as ususal, as soon as i get in bed, one of my children *wow, sounds weird!* will wake me up!)

I'm sure you are ~ I know you are a great Mommy!:yes:

Yup, I remember those times ~ just as you finally lay down and fall asleep .... waaaaahhh! Ah the joys of motherhood :heart: But they are so worth it though, aren't they! Just one smile and you heart melts! :love:

oh no.. I was thinking of the galliera also, but I know that'll happen to me too, and I'd be sooo annoyed of things fell out of the bag. hmm... :sad: