Calling for all Miu Miu Bow owner, I am in the process to decide if I should buy one?

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
Dear all, I currently have a balenciaga city , LV Speedy B bag and Chloe paraty.

I think a bow bag is quite cute, but I am not sure about the quality of the bag.

I am debating if I should get a bow bag or a balenciaga cross body style (Velo).

I can't do the heavy bag. And I find Chloe paraty is too heavy for me and its shoulder strap hurts my shoulder. So I hardly touch it , and not like it anymore.

To conclude, I am not certain about a bow bag quality and also the heaviness of the bag itself. The shoulder strap of bow bag seems to hurt shoulder?

If you were me, would you get a balenciaga or a bow bag?
I don't want to buy any bag and feel regret later because it is expensive as you girls know. And I have learned this from Chloe mistake. -"-

Thank you girls.

Hi,

I have both the regular bow and a rh velo. The velo is much lighter than the bow. However, I have to force myself to use the velo because the strap is very long and the bag hits slightly below my hip (I am 5 ft 4). I keep having to lift the velo up when digging for my stuff which is a pain.

I must say that the bow is really gorgeous though, especially in pale neutrals. Mine is pomice and it goes with everything. I use the bow nearly as often as my black pandora.

Oh, and in terms of quality, I lucked out because my bow seems to be quite durable. There have been many complaints about the poor quality of miu miu on these forums - fading colours, logos falling off. The only problem is the sealant cracking where the bow bag folds over, but it doesn't bother me.

To be fair, bbags, especially coloured bbags, also have fading and colour transfer issues.

Dear all, I currently have a balenciaga city , LV Speedy B bag and Chloe paraty.

I think a bow bag is quite cute, but I am not sure about the quality of the bag.

I am debating if I should get a bow bag or a balenciaga cross body style (Velo).

I can't do the heavy bag. And I find Chloe paraty is too heavy for me and its shoulder strap hurts my shoulder. So I hardly touch it , and not like it anymore.

To conclude, I am not certain about a bow bag quality and also the heaviness of the bag itself. The shoulder strap of bow bag seems to hurt shoulder?

If you were me, would you get a balenciaga or a bow bag?
I don't want to buy any bag and feel regret later because it is expensive as you girls know. And I have learned this from Chloe mistake. -"-

Thank you girls.
Both are great bags, almost hard to compare since they are both unique and different bags. I have a bow bag in a neutral color and love it, only it does tend to get heavy. I frequently use the strap for shoulder or cross body wear, especially when traveling.

I have the Miu miu Vitello or Bow bag in fumo. I wear mine cross bodied and I do not find it heavy at all, but I only put my wallet, sunnies, keys, cell phone. I guess if you load up any purse it will feel heavy.

Have the bow and city, never tried velo before. Bow is heavier than city, but somehow I prefer my bow than city. I always carry my bow in shoulder (double the strap to make it shorter, so my bow fall just nicely above my hips, same as city), never did it hurt my shoulder as you mentioned with your Chloe.
The thing I prefer bow than city is it's more spacious (carry more loads) and the shoulder strap stays still in my shoulder (unlike city which always fall off my shoulder :nogood:)

GL deciding

qualitywise i would say balenciaga and miu miu are the same. I almost find the leather of my cities to be more delicate than the one of my bow.

I use my bow more than my balenciagas too- I'm scared they Bal's would fade or get broken ;) the bow holds up more too. Get a greyish brownish color and it will match everything

i think you should get the miu miu instead of velo. i find velo very squareish and yes the strap is very long. and besides you already own a city so i think you should go for miu miu this time :smile: but good luck deciding

I'm currently using my bow bag and carry it cross body to work!
I also find it roomier than my city...but my velo can fit more than the bow!

I love my bow and get lots of compliments...especially on the colou (raspberry pink) :smile:

I've had it for about 1.5hrs and no probs! Colour still vibrant!

Get the bow!! :tup: