Calling every one who misses Decophile on Bal section.

I promise I'll be back very soon with a vengeance:wlae: and with new yummy pics.

Big :heart: :heart: to my sweet friends here. You're the best!
:wtf: "back with a vengeance", huh? How is that possible...you already own all the yummy B-bags on the planet. I am scared of you Miz Decophile!!! :P

Oh and Fendi-Schmendi...nothing beats a B-bag, dang it!!!!

I'm a bit late to this thread, but its great to see you here again Deco. Your collection has always been one of the most amazing, and I'm dying to see what you've aquired since we last saw you. Welcome back!

Hi Deco, I miss your posts too. I thought you were great - even before I joined as an active member (when I actually found some spare time in my life!) I am glad to hear everything is going well and I look forward to pics of your new wardrobe expansion PLUS pics of your updated collection!

I have not been cheating on Bal! If anything, I've been perfecting my collection and will soon do a new updated reveal, featuring what will soon be my new closet's Wall of Fame!

Awww..sorry for falsely accusing you.... :flowers: The closet expansion made me immediately think "more room for bags." I think I need one of those, too... can't wait to see the Wall of Fame!!!

OMG! You guys are so sweet! This made me tear up :cry: . I miss you all too. Believe me, I haven't abandoned my love for Bbags, and have not forgotten my friends here. I've been so insanely busy at work, round the clock for weeks, I haven't had any time to read or post here. Also in the middle of a massive closet expansion and remodel :graucho: . I've had so much on my plate.

I have not been cheating on Bal! If anything, I've been perfecting my collection and will soon do a new updated reveal, featuring what will soon be my new closet's Wall of Fame!

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Warmed my heart in the middle of an unrelenting work day. Big THANK YOU and hugs and kisses to my doll friend Nanazy for starting this thread, and that most first class PFer, firstclass1, for PMing me to remind me to say hi to my friends. I promise I'll be back very soon with a vengeance:wlae: and with new yummy pics.

Big :heart: :heart: to my sweet friends here. You're the best!

Hi sweet Deco.... :nuts: - I'm relieved that you're ok and will be back soon :tender: ! All the best to you, dear friend - can't wait to see your interesting 'updates' :love: